Linux/Android Embedded Software Engineer- Contract- Cambridge- £45-£55ph
One of our longest standing clients in Cambridge is looking for a contract specialist in Linux/Android Embedded development to work on business critical projects. This advanced technical team provides key insight and input into the companies core product development lifecycle. The successful applicant will have strong and extensive experience working on Android platforms and a background ideally as a Linux Engineer.
- Significant contribution to the platform development of a commercially released product using Embedded Linux
- Experience in using and integrating open-source Linux development tools for debugging, profiling, code coverage, memory leak detection etc.
- Excellent knowledge of the C programming language in real-time multi-processor, multi-threaded, event-driven software
- Excellent debugging skills. Enjoys investigating and solving challenging real-time platform issues
- Familiar with Embedded Linux driver architecture, USB, networking, memory and scheduling subsystems
- Developing production quality real time embedded software for low level device drivers
- Experience of using configuration management and fault tracking tools
If you want to know more in regards to this 6 month contract, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org