SoCode is partnered with one of the fastest growing AI start ups in the UK, who operate a successful SAAS disrupting a traditional industry which lacks any good tech automation or alternatives. They have been able to develop a global client base in their short 4 years, and their ambitious goals are aiming to be the go technology within that industry. This is a great opportunity to join a ramp up start up, who are passionate about their customers and delivering a service which will save tens of thousands of hours in manual tasks.
The company works in a squad methodology, which means dedicated teams of specialists tackle the most relevant problems, discuss ideas together and provide the best solutions to the product as a result.
Due to the growth of companies Linux 2nd / 3rd Line team, they’re ideally looking for a hands-on team lead, who can bring some extra skills to their DevOps projects.
Your role will include:
- Managing a team of 3 Technical Support Engineers
- Providing Squads with infrastructure and services during sprint cycles
- Responsible for setting requirements for squads.
- Manage company IT assets.
- Onboard new customers and ensure the correct procedures are followed.
- Responsibility for seamless product releases with minimal system downtime
- Manage Technical support engineers, and take ownership of customer support tickets, which are responded to within SLA’s.
- Ensure SAAS operations on a global scale are delivered within operational budgets.
On a technical level you will need the following:
- Previous experience in Management, and enthusiastic about working with a close knit team
- Advanced knowledge of Linux and MySQL (Or similar)
- Bash and Python scripting skills
- Knowledge of Agile working practices
- Critical thinking skills
This role will also be working alongside the Lead DevOps Engineer, and will provide a fantastic opportunity to develop experience in AWS, containers and possibly infrastructure as code.
- Salary up to £60,000
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave + 8 BH
- In depth career road mapping, with learning and development built into your timeline.
- The company offset their climate footprint.