SoCode are proud to be working with a leader in the field of digital publishing. Their focus is publishing old documentation and papers to their portal for the purpose of education and preservation. Their platform allows users to search for documents and experiences and gives the ability to compare these as well.
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer and a Mid-level software engineer to join the team. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies and approaches as well as sharing their knowledge with others.
What you will need:
- Server side: .Net, C#, SQL
- Good understanding of Agile, Lean and DevOps practices
- Understanding of web application security risks
- Understanding of Microservices
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies and processes (CI/CD, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus)
- Experience of AWS or other cloud platform service providers (Azure)
These roles offer a salary of up to £65,000 per annum plus a range of benefits as well as flexible working hours and a hybrid work approach – with the option to work remotely. If you are passionate about preservation and education and are interested in learning and mentoring, then this is the role for you!
If this sounds like a role you or someone you know might be interested in, please get in touch.