SoCode has partnered with a high growth tech for good start-up here in Cambridge who are looking to grow their team to pioneer the direction of their new product. Do you like the sound of using technology to help diagnose mental health conditions? This company is actively changing the way that mental health conditions are diagnosed through digital platforms and ensuring that people are given the correct level of support all from the comfort of their home.
Do you want to be at the very start of the development of a product that is actively helping to change lives? We are seeking for a number of developers to join the team at this tech for good company, as described you will be helping to architect, engineer and pioneer this digital product from the very start. You will be working very closely with the head of product and the technical lead on the project
- Entirely serverless stack deployed on AWS using Appsync, Lambda, S3, Dynamo, Cloudfront, Cognito, and whatever else will be needed on the way.
- Typescript for the front end, back end and infrastructure as code using AWS CDK.
- Written in a functional style.
- Automated processes, e.g. they use GitHub actions to spin up and tear down a complete test environment each time a branch is created and merged.
- Single page react UI in-front of a GraphQL API.
- Competitive salary
- 8% company pension contribution
- 30 days holiday per year plus 3 extra days for Christmas office closure
- Share option scheme
- Death in Service 4 x salary
- Training and development options
- Flexible healthcare and wellbeing package
- Blended working environment with office in Cambridge
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact Charles Swift at SoCode by submitting your CV.