Lead Python Architect – Medtech – (Python / Django/ AWS) – upto £750 P/D Outside IR35.
All potential candidates should read through the following details of this job with care before making an application.
Are you a Lead Python Architect looking for something new? Do you want the chance to work directly within a leading company and leave your mark on the future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the living of mankind?
A well-established client is offering an outstanding opportunity to jump straight into a state-of-the-art project, where you will drive the architecture forwards and make a real difference in the simplifying of complex problems. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of modern python/Django, planning and scaling architecture, DevOps practices and test-driven development.
You will be:
- Working with a team of developers, where you will lead engineering in a technical and architectural capacity for a Covid sequencing platform. Helping to deliver the next stage in platform evolution.
- Leading in a hands-on capacity for the implementation of solutions working with all levels of engineer.
- Promote modern architectural and technical practices, assisting with writing and maintaining guidelines, resolving design issues, and collaborating with peers to give clear and forward thinking advice.
- Be a trusted authority which team members and managers look to for advice and guidance to providing the best solutions to our technical challenges.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements/experience:
- Promoting modern engineering practices – CI/CD, TDD, Clean Code, pair programming, DevSecOps.
- Modern distributed architecture patterns and cloud technologies.
- Modern Python / Django / AWS development
- Testing automation and embedding a test automation first mindset.
- Designing and developing systems for high availability and scalability.
- Proven track record of leading in an agile format (SCRUM)
- Understand how to balance speed, quality and functionality and communicate where the trade-offs are being made.
If you are interested in applying please applying on this page or alternatively email: Matt@SoCode.co.uk
SoCode is a trusted recruitment partner within the AI space operating predominantly across Cambridge and London. All applications are confidential and we don’t share your CV with any third party without your consent. We pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position soon tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.