Lead NLP Research Scientist- Cambridge- Perm £70k-£90k
I am working with a global, market leading client who are looking to further expand their research and engineering team. They are in a position where they would like to leverage their NLP research to build a linguistics product not bound by wifi or bluetooth signal in order to make data accessible in some of the most remote places.
This position is for a Research and Engineering Lead who is capable of not just leading people, but the successful research and engineering of real world products which we will see every day in the future. The successful applicant will be a specialist in NLP with strong Deep Learning experience in both research and engineering capcities.
• PhD educated in Computer Science based subject including NLP
• 2+ years of experience in NLP tasks: natural language understanding, dialogue manager, information retrieval
• Track record of coming up with new ideas in NLP, as demonstrated by projects or first author conference publications
• Software skills spanning from prototyping stage (like Python, R, MATLAB) to product release stage (unit and regression test, feature release, version control, change request)
• Good oral, written, and global communications skills
• Hands-on experience with ML frameworks (like Keras, Tensorflow or PyTorch)
• Experience with NLP libraries (like NLTk, spaCy, openNLP, Stanford-NLP, WordNet)
• Successful track record with project management
If you would like to know more, please forward your CV to email@example.com