Lead Machine Learning Scientist – Up to £80,000 - Remote during lockdown, on site thereafter
SoCode are working with a high growth start-up in Cambridge as they continue their journey to help save lives by revolutionising healthcare through their powerful AI analytics engine. This company have experienced rapid growth since the pandemic and have supported pharmaceutical companies throughout in ensuring the right treatments get to the right patients.
They are looking for a machine learning scientist to lead their UK team.
- Drive automation and optimisation of machine learning pipelines.
- Implement ML pipelines using both structured and unstructured data sets to generate insight for medical teams within life sciences.
- Conduct analysis including data gathering, requirement specification and modelling.
- Build and prototype ML pipelines.
- Track record as an experienced ML data scientist.
- Passionate about solving problems in relation to healthcare and life sciences.
- Strong python programming and a knowledge of ML frameworks.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary £60,000 - £80,000
- Stock options
- 5% pension
Call to action:
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and all relevant candidates will be considered.
If you know of anyone suitable for this role please put them in touch!