Job title: Lead Engineer
Location: Cambridge (2-3 days onsite initially)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a senior engineer looking to step-up into a Lead role with a reputable and interesting company? If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
SoCode Recruitment are working with a long-standing client of ours, a technology company who develop software to help tackle and prevent fraud. Due to their continued success in the market, they are looking to hire a Lead Engineer for the functional side of the team, ensuring high quality standards across the quality cycles and test frameworks.
Some of the things you’ll be involved in (not limited to)…
- Focusing on product quality, validating features with functional automated and manual tests, working with developers and QA engineers, ensuring complete integration of the new features
- Looking after Continuous Integration and releases
- Managing the manual and automation testers in the team
- Carrying out high-level overviews of new features in order to ensure appropriate test coverage
- Supporting the delivery department and helping investigate
They are looking for someone who…
- Has experience of working with Java (preferable) or C# and test integration experience
- Can manage and prioritise their workloads
- Has worked with CI systems, source control and modern IDEs
- Can design and develop scalable applications and is comfortable working with large codebases
- Has experience of external API integration, as well as performance tuning and code profiling
- Has a focus on personal achievement, responsibility and a can-do attitude
- Is passionate about learning new skills and technologies and loves to knowledge share
SoCode Recruitment are a dedicated team of specialist recruitment consultants who cover the Cambridge Technology market. We have a dedicated consultant for each division, and we cover all aspects of technology, from Software Development and Testing to Senior Appointments and business support roles.