Lead Developer – Start-Up
SoCode are extremely proud to be working with a highly attractive start-up who are looking to enter and dominate the UK market – this international company will soon be opening its doors in Cambridge and is currently recognised across several platforms as one of the best places to work in the world.
Initially, you will be one of the first software engineers on site in Cambridge so expect a fast-paced, start-up feel. Eventually, this company has put plans in place to grow significantly and the opportunities for developers who join at this early stage will be extreme.
Collaboration and communication skills are going to be key within this role and we are looking for individuals who can add value to the business from day one.
What to expect:
- A start-up company with huge ambitions,
- Extreme amounts of opportunity for career progression and personal growth,
- True leadership and a fantastic future vision,
- An exciting and broad tech stack,
- Competitive salary & benefits package,
Essential Skill Set:
- Java Development Experience (at least 3-5 years),
- Experience working with micro services or N-Tier architecture
- Exceptional communication skills,
- Experience managing a team of developers,
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team that believes in shares ownership,
Desirable Skill Set:
- Angular 2/4 experience,
If you wish to apply for the above position, then please apply below or email email@example.com ; if you know anyone who may be suitable for this position the SoCode offer an industry leading referral scheme.