We are currently partnered with one of our strongest growing and expanding clients who are looking for a Junior/Graduate Software Developer to join their team. They are a growing company who have gone from strength to strength. They have become a market leader in their area of expertise managing to grow purely organically. Their client base is ever growing and when I tell you some of their clients you will be amazed. They are looking for a genuinely enthusiastic C++ developer who ideally enjoys working on their own projects in their own time with clear passion for coding.
The company is based in Cambridge and is a real powerhouse in their sector. They are leading the way in their field and are looking for driven and motivated software developer who is looking to further their career. Candidates who join this company seem to stay here for years, progressing and learning as the culture and environment are really second to none.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
• Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject – Top Grades are Beneficial
• Reasonably skilled in C++ development
• Experienced in Linux Development
• Ability to communicate well with a broad range of people, including Product Owners, Testers, Training and Product Support.
• Experience of working on their own projects and showing real passion for coding
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.