Junior Python Developer - Analytics Platform - Gloabal Science Team - Upto £45K
A longstanding client of ours are looking for a Python developer to help develop an analytics platform from scratch for several high-profile clients of theirs in the insurance space.
This is a completely greenfield project within a global science team based in Cambridge. They are currently developing an advanced analytics platform from scratch.
You will be working directly with the lead developer and play a key role in the architecture and development of this greenfield piece of technology.
- Design, develop and deploy a state-of-the-art analytics platform
- Liase with the CEO and lead developer on design and architecture
- Work with data scientists and engineers to optimise this platform
Key Skills and Attributes
- STEM Degree from a leading university
- Strong Python Development experience demonstrated through project work or commercial experience
This is a great opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up, directly alongside the team lead. This company has a real family feel, they empower employees to have complete ownership of their work and have a real say in the technologies they use as a business.
If interested, please apply for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.