Junior Project Manager - London - £30,000 - £35,000
Our client, an innovate and revolutionary financial company based in an incredible, central London location are currently looking for a passionate and hard working junior project manager to join their team. This candidate must have a genuine interest in both banking and project management as well as have the ability to communicate with senior managers at an extrenely high standard. You will be presentable and most of all, willing to learn at a fast pace.
This opportunity is unique and with an company that we at SoCode are passionate about. Having met with candidates that we have plecd within the buisness, we can safely say that working here would be a dream opportunity for most people.
- Planning projects and proactively montitering the progress throughut the lifecycle. thei will include resoving issues that arise.
- Managing communication with third parties,
- Ensuring all PM documentation meets the companies standards,
- Ensuring the delivery of products and services that the company offers,
Essential Skill Set:
- Project Management Qualification (PMP, Prince 2 etc.)
- Able to work within a close knit, team environment,
- Orginsiation and analytical skills,
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience working within the financial sector
This is an immediate requirement and inerviews can be arranged on short notice.