SoCode has partnered with a leading security company based in Cambridge. They offer data visualisation tools that support analysts all over the world and in turn make the world a safer place. They are about 50 people in size and are looking to grow their team throughout 2021.
- Designing and coding new features for products and prototypes
- Scoping and requirements analysis
- Prototyping and development
- Investigating, testing and resolving technical debt to improve code quality
- Working on intuitive visual design and interfaces
- Collaborating and communicating with the rest of the team on work in progress and any blocking issues
- Voicing and supporting opinions about API design and code architecture to the broader team
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of application frameworks
- A proven ability to manage a large quantity of code
- Experience of working in a software development team
- Passionate about software development and code quality
- Skilled in the use of React
Benefits of working for this company:
- Bupa healthcare and dentalcare
- Personal development budget
- Bonus of up to 10%
- Good pension Scheme
- Free bike for their bike to work scheme
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future and you tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. We will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation upon successfully finding them a new position.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact Charles Swift at SoCode by submitting your CV