Job Title - IT Support Technician - Location Huntington - Permaneant - Salary between £20,000 up to £25,000 based on experience
SoCode recruitment is proud to be working with a globally recognised specialist insurance provider. They are a market leader and serve a range of sectors, and are looking for an experienced 1st line IT support technician and to be the first point of call for all IT related issues and requests and ensures effective resolutions
There is a fantastic structured career progression and learning opportunities within this role and has a salary of £20,000 to £25,000 dependant on experience.
Key Activities & Accountabilities
- Receive and log calls on behalf of customers using IT Service Management tools ensuring accurate data entry
- Develop excellent external & internal customer relationships
- Complete the initial diagnosis of all incidents and either resolve to the customers satisfaction or escalates to appropriate IT team member.
- Provide remote assistance using remote support tools e.g. phone. Instant messenger etc
- install or reinstall software
- Completes routine systems administration tasks including resetting passwords using agreed procedures to maintain system security
- Proactively keeps customers informed throughout all stages of all processes by phone, email and instant messenger
- Monitors and assists in the distribution of patches and software updates to make sure that all platforms are up to date
- Must have a good understanding and experience of cloud technologies particularly Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and G-Suite
- Knowledge of and ability to work to standards such as ITIL
Skills & Abilities
- Effective, empathetic communication, Verbal & Written to all key interfaces
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Ability to take initiative
- Commitment to meeting targets
- Attention to Detail
- Calm under Pressure
- Team player
- Compliance orientated
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact Bradleigh Barnes at SoCode by submitting your CV to Bradleigh@socode.co.uk