IT Infrastructure Engineer
Cambridge | United Kingdom
Up To £500 per day
Our client are at the forefront of the software industry and are operating on a global scale.
With the arrival of a brand new and exciting project, they are looking for an exceptional engineer to assist the IT team and supervise their on-prem hosting centre and R and D development domain.
During the 12 month contract, you will gain an excellent understanding of the IT environment, update and enhance existing documentation, offer suggestions for enhancements to the reliability of the entire IT environment, carry out regular updates and upgrades as required and be responsible for attending to operational tasks.
- Excellent Active Directory infrastructure experience
- Competency in creating and operating Hypervisor environments
- An understanding of networking down to a design level
- Experience of using Veeam as a primary backup tool
- A desire and willingness to work independently
This is an on-site position in Cambridge inside IR35.
Know someone who might also be interested? Ask them to get in touch – and if we place them in this (or any other) role we’ll send you some vouchers as a thank you.