IT Support Engineer
Salary: 30-35K (Permanent)
Are you an inspiring IT infrastructure support engineer looking for a role with a leading global blue-chip software company based in Cambridge? My client hosts over 50 years of innovation working with 16,000 customers worldwide. My client is looking for an individual who will follow excellent process steps and provide support to execute high priority projects. The successful applicant will have a strong technical ability from hardware to software support.
- Provide Helpdesk and local support
- Prioritise locally assigned tickets based on companies SLA’s
- Ensure effective and efficient support is delivered to all company’s user base
- Act as an escalation point for incidents that can’t be resolved by standard companies agreed process
- Aid in cost control and provide feedback on budget execution plans
- Essential that you’re a methodical planner and adhere to companies’ processes
- Log important documentation correctly and provide technical excellence
- My client has a Microsoft first approach supplemented by applications from other vendors to meet specific business needs
- Strong IT technical understanding with a fundamental understanding on how various technologies work and inter-relate
- Experience with hardware such as desktops, Laptops Hardware
- Windows OS (server & client)
- Office 365
- SFB (client)
- IT Security fundamentals
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position please don’t hesitate and get in touch with us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07395283902.