Automation Test Engineer
SoCode is exclusively partnered with an exciting organisation in Cambridge who work with large complex data and mathematical modelling. Due to rapid growth following acquisitions and opening up new organic offices around the world an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Automation Tester to join their Cambridge team.
We are looking for an experienced hands-on automation tester to join an agile cross-functional team in developing and improving test automation infrastructure.
Key skills and experience include:
- Previous experience of testing within an agile environment
- Strong knowledge of Java object-oriented language
- Confident in automated testing tools (JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, RestAssured, SoapUI)
- Experienced in database testing and non-functional testing (e.g. Performance Testing, Security Testing)
- Familiar with continuous integration tools (Jenkins/Hudson, TeamCity, Maven, Gradle)
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Benefits: Flexible working hours, 25 days annual leave + buy & sell scheme, onsite parking, private healthcare, income protection, personal development plan and social activities.
This is a great environment for anyone to be apart of, proven by the longevity of existing employees which is down to the great company culture they have and the technologies they are working on. They know the importance of looking after their own and offer a generous benefits scheme as part of the package aimed at healthy work-life balance.
To discuss this company and opportunity in more detail please email Shannen@socode.co.uk or you can call Shannen on 01223 620 870.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme, so if you have friends, family or colleagues looking for new opportunities who could be interested in something like this then please ask them to reach out to me.