Our client who is based in Norfolk/ South Norfolk are looking to recruit an experience and professional Head of IT to work in their offices.
You will need to hold a proven track record within IT Project Management alongside a strong technical infrastructure support background. This is a great opportunity to join a well-developed and professional organisation who also hold a friendly and sociable environment.
As the Head of IT you will be responsible for:
- Strong technical background ideally in a commercial software development or infrastructure environment
- Effective project management skills including ISO/ICH type processes and documentation requirements including structured project management and development methodology
- Experience of mobile app development using internal and outsourced development services
- Ability to facilitate the strategic development and deployment of IT systems to support the business needs
- Able to support our business development activities by contributing IT support
- Experience of web based data collection and document management systems
- Sound experience of budget planning and management
- Line management experience of a small agile team and the ability to oversee and manage external service providers
- Ideally experienced in a service orientated business environment
- Knowledge and experience of distributed system architecture including cloud based services.
- Effective negotiator and relationship management experience of supply chain management
- Demonstrable experience of effective use of IT enabling new and improved business opportunities and processes.
- Ability to contribute to the company’s development of new systems, processes and SOPs to support operational and strategic needs
- Sound financial and budget management understanding with positive examples of where this has been delivered
- Ideal experience of Office 365, Amazon Web Services (AWS), web based data management applications
- Experience and ability to deliver a structured, quality based and customer focused IT Service (internal and external)
- Able to work within a team with strong communication and engagement skills with a positive ‘can do’ approach
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience. Alongside this you will also receive an attractive benefits package including:
Attractive pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Access to a Sports & Social club, 25 days’ holiday and much more…
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.