We are looking to recruit a Junior Software Tester on behalf of our client working within the Data sector.
Individuals will need to be well presented with a strong work ethic ability. The ambition to learn and develop is also noted by our client due to their company ethics and brand values across the business. During the first month of employment you will be closely mentioned and trained by the Test Lead. This will provide you with full ability to understand their methods of working whilst also providing you with confidence in your work.
This is an exciting opportunity for a tester with a small amount of commercial experience to enter a well respected organisation where company progression and personal development is at the heart of the business.
In order to be considered, candidates must hold:
- Degree in Computer Science, or a technically related subject (Ideally 2:1 minimum).
- Software Testing experience/ understanding.
- Commercial experience of Java or C#
- Commercial use of Selenium though Automated Testing
- Outstanding communications skills
- Knowledge of Python would be beneficial
Regarding salary: Candidates can expect between £20,000 - £28,000, including competitive benefits package.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Group Income Protection Scheme
- Health Care Benefits options
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus recognition to long service
- Child Care Vouchers Scheme
- Weekly hours of 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday, flexibility between the hours of 7am – 7pm
- Free on-site car parking
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.