Have you recently graduated or are you just starting your career in Software Development? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate/Junior PC Application Software Developer. This role will work within a small, focused, team developing a variety of internal and external PC based applications, so candidates should be familiar with object-oriented design patterns and programming, as well as, have a working knowledge of C#.net.
The successful candidate will be involved in activities throughout the full development lifecycle and cover a wide range of PC Applications, such as programming, debugging and testing tools.
This opportunity is well suited to an enthusiastic engineer, either newly graduated or with up to 18 months relevant experience.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Familiarity with object-oriented design patterns and programming
- Working knowledge of a modern database technology
- Knowledge of C#.Net
- Knowledge of concurrency/threading
- A strong academic record including good A-levels and a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a scientific or engineering related subject
The following experience is desirable but not essential:
- An understanding of database design and SQL
- Knowledge of technologies such as NUnit, T-SQL with SQL Server, WinForms, WPF
- Knowledge of C++
- A working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of service design (e.g. Microsoft WebAPI, REST
Location: Outskirts of Cambridge
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
Benefits: Private healthcare, life assurance, pension scheme, flexible working, and much more.
Please apply today to Shannen Talbot - email@example.com / 01223 620 870 to discuss the role and client in more detail.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us.