SoCode has partnered with a globally recognised brand, who are looking to recruit 2 fully remote Senior DevOps Engineer (You will need to be UK Based to be eligible).
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team who live and breath a DevOps culture. There is a collaboration environment in place which many companies look to obtain.
We do not expect you to be an expert in everything but here’s what the company’s modern tech-stack includes:
- Cloud Administration Experience (Azure Preferred) - Architecting, Automating and Operating
- Knowledge of Web technologies, Microservices and APIs
- Infrastructure as Code - Pulumi (Typescript), Helm, Terraform etc
- Docker containers and Kubernetes orchestration
- Networking - Firewalls, DNS, Routing, VPNs, load balancing
- Development workflow knowledge including version control (Git/GitHub)
- Scripting in Bash, Python and PowerShell
- Experience developing CI/CD Pipelines (Azure DevOps Preferred)
- Monitoring, Logging (Azure Monitoring Tools, Prometheus & Grafana, Elastic Stack)
The benefits package is fantastic:
- Up to 10% bonus
- 7% employer pension contribution
- 25 days leave + Bank holidays – raising with tenure.
- Every Friday afternoon you spend on your own technical development, which includes courses / certifications paid for by the company.
- Flexible working arrangements, around hours.
- An internal benefits package which can be chosen each year, covering a wide range of useful perks / insurances and discounts.
Please contact Bradleigh@socode.co.uk to discuss further.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact Bradleigh Barnes at SoCode by submitting your CV to Bradleigh@Socode.co.uk