Full Stack Developer – Web Development - (Python, Django) – upto £65K depending on experience.
All potential candidates should read through the following details of this job with care before making an application.
Location: Cambridge, flexible working in terms of days spent in or away from the office.
Are you a Web developer looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want full ownership of your own work and the ability to be autonomous? Or do you want to be a part of a growing start-up and be a part of that growth?
One of our clients are offering an outstanding opportunity to work in a VC backed start-up who are at an exciting intersection between AI, environmental sustainability, and IoT, with the vision of solving a £320bn world-wide problem.
My client is seeking talented Full Stack Developer, to join their growing team and be involved in a state-of-the-art project that is already commercialised and benefitting clients all over the globe.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or other relevant subject) with 2:1
- or better
- Highly capable Python programmer
- 3+ years full stack web development, using the Django framework
- Relational Database experience, ideally using PostgreSQL
- Experience setting up and maintaining cloud infrastructure, preferably with AWS
Desirable but non essential requirements:
- IOT platforms experience (LoRaWAN preferred)
- Version Control experience (Git preferred)
- CI/CD experience
- Experience with containerisation using Docker preferred
- Machine Vision experience
If you are interested in applying for this role please email Matt@SoCode.co.uk
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position soon tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.