SoCode has partnered with one of the largest events management companies in the region. They are looking for an exceptional Full stack developer to join their team.
With the new challenges that COVID-19 has brought to businesses across the UK this company have gone above board to evolve their business and become the leader of their field.
You will be given the opportunity to design user interactions on web pages and applications, develop servers and databases for website functionality and code for mobile platforms
- Developing front end website applications.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website architecture.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimisation for mobile devices.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing, developing and integrating with APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Typical skills looked for in the role:
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with object orientated PHP.
- Proficiency with version control software such as git.
- Familiarity PHP frameworks (preferably Symfony).
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL and NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB.
- Familiarity with cloud-based technology such as AWS.
- Basic Linux server administration.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills. Attention to detail.