SoCode has partnered with one of the biggest up and coming companies in the electric car charging industry. They are already rolling out their products globally and are looking to scale massively next year. They are looking for an exceptional front end web developer with mobile experience to start at the beginning of 2021.
This company have recently won government grants to start rolling out electric charging stations across the UK. They operate in over 30 countries around the world, including the UK, Norway, Thailand and Australia (to name a few). They are still young but highly ambitious company and already count the likes of Uber, Sainsbury’s, EDF Energy & Addison Lee as their trusted customers.
- They are looking for an innovative and forward-thinking mobile/front-end developer to help us elevate our Website, Mobile App and cloud platform.
- You should have a good understanding of user-centric design, strong Web design principles and a breadth of experience of bring these ideas to life.
- You will report into our head of software and will work on developing next generation user interfaces for the customer facing Website, the Cloud Platform portal and the smart phone apps.
- Developing beautiful and engaging UIs and UX that will make our products appealing and easy to use
- Website building with ecommerce functionality, integration with third party services such as OnRoute, CRM capability, search engine optimisation and CMS for all content including localisation
- Reviewing code and technical designs
- Designing, implementing, testing and maintaining new user interfaces for the customer facing Website, the Cloud Platform portal and the mobile apps for iOS and Android, in-line with brand guidelines
- Understanding of REST/JSON APIs
- Experience with JS, Nodejs, React.JS and React-Native, HTML5 / CSS / SASS
- Experience as a front-end/mobile developer
- Experience of developing and releasing mobile apps into both the iOS and Android app stores (Appstore / Google Play)
- Ability to take initiative, and to adapt quickly to change
- Ability to work to deadlines, as part of a team, and on your own
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Diligent with a good eye for detail
- Good documentation skills
- Working knowledge of Swift and Java
- Have a passion for building applications that are appealing and provide excellent usability
- Experience working as part of an Agile / Scrum team