Job title: Embedded Systems Automation Engineer
Location: Cambridge – on-site / hybrid
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 45,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Are you an Automation Engineer with previous experience of working on Embedded Systems? Do you want to work for a fast-growing, Cambridge-based, technology company that design and development of complex software and hardware used in top end industrial systems? Then this role is for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for either a mid-level or senior engineer to progress their career with a reputable company who are continuously growing and leading the way in their market.
Some of the things you’ll be involved in (not limited to) …
- Writing Python test code for IoT / embedded devices and python test scripts to exercise REST APIs of embedded platform products under continuous integration
- There is a large amount of testing around: Networking and internet protocols (such as HTTP/ TCP-IP)
- Functional verification
- Hardware integration testing
- Following existing tools and design patterns to ensure a stable continuous integration test suite
- Extending tooling to facilitate new product development and functions
- Devising systems for measuring high performance processes
- Use thorough documentation to preserve product information and project progress through the tools Jira, and Confluence.
They are looking for someone who…
- Has solid experience of Python automation for IoT Devices
- Relevant degree in Electrical Engineering
- Networking experience
- ISTQB certified
SoCode Recruitment are a dedicated team of specialist recruitment consultants who cover the Cambridge Technology market. We have a dedicated consultant for each division, and we cover all aspects of technology, from Software Development and Testing to Senior Appointments and business support roles.