Embedded Software Engineer – C/Linux/Kernel/Architect
Position: Embedded Software Engineer – C/Linux/Kernel/Architect
SoCode have an exciting opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to become part of a world leading company in Cambridge whose focus is to continuously push the boundaries of technology. You will be part of a thrilling new team within the company, where you will be creating new technology.
Embedded Software Engineer - C/Linux/Kernel/Architect Responsibilities:
· .Full responsibility for the development of cutting edge software for a cutting edge new technology team
· .Architecture, design and coding
· .Create new features, product designs and concepts
· .Technical proposals
· .Assess existing software solutions to identify areas for improvement
· .Modelling software systems and components.
· .Design reviews, identifying and mitigating risk items
· .Keep high industry standards in software tools and processes.
· .This is a senior role that will see you operate as part of the technical leadership team for Embedded software
What this offers:
· .Flexible working hours
· .Half day Fridays
· .Pension Scheme
· .Company bonus
· .Collaborative working environment
· .Exciting new technologies
Embedded Software Engineer – C/Linux/Kernel/Architect Requirements for Applicants:
· .Embedded C
· .Embedded Linux
· .Full Software lifecycle development
· .Architecture and development of software sub-systems
· .Linux Kernel
· .Automated testing
· .Wireless, Bluetooth, USB, Android, Mobile Hardware, DSP Algorithms
If you have Embedded Software Engineering experience and would like to apply for an Embedded Software Engineer opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords – C/C++ / Embedded / Software Engineer / Computer Engineering / Electronic Engineering / Architect / Kernel / Android / DSP