SoCode are proud to be working with a leading technology firm in Cambridge, going through a terrific period of growth. Due to the logistical demand of delivering on an ever-widening portfolio of products. This demand has come about due to the cutting-edge nature of the company’s technology and the new market areas/partnerships they have entered.
Therefore, maintaining and forging new relationships across the industry is fundamental to the long-term objectives of the company and the role.
The successful candidate will have existing knowledge of the functions of the semiconductor industry and preferable some knowledge of the outsourcing of chip manufacturing.
This position will report into the VP of Operation and is an expansion hire.
- Management of full lifecycle of projects
- Coordination and negotiation of global supply chain contracts and partnerships
- Deliver and run cross-functional programs, ensuring the satisfaction of internal and external stakeholders
- Regular international travel will be required
- Collaborate with colleagues and global partnerships solve new and existing problems
If you could be interest or would simply like to have a confidential chat. Feel free to give me a call or email me at Hector@SoCode.co.uk