SoCode are a young and successful recruitment business with big plans and a great story to tell - we're great recruiters, but not great marketeers(!) - so we're looking for someone who can really show us the way.
We're looking for someone who can really take control of our company-wide marketing and all things creative for our business.
This will be a stand-alone role, so you're going to need to be an autonomous and creative thinker who can help us towards our ambitious growth plans for 2021 and beyond.
With a UK and growing international presence, there's lots we want to shout about, and that's where you come in…
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Website optimisation (SEO)
- CRM optimisation to keep our audience engaged
- Email marketing to our candidates and clients
- Owning and growing our social media presence
- Construction of relevant, high-quality material for our clients and candidates to engage with e.g. Salary Surveys / Company Introduction Brochure / Case Studies etc.
- Content writing, mainly in the technology/recruitment communities
- Assisting the Operations / Client Success Director with events organisation and attendance
So, as you can see, there's quite a lot to do! Don't fear though, we're a good bunch who all work closely together, so you'll never be without the support of the people around you.
We work in a modern space on the Cambridge Science Park and have a grown-up culture where you'll be trusted and empowered to deliver your very best.
There's lots more to talk through, so to find out more, give Dan a call on 01223620868 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org