SoCode is proud to be working in partnership with a Cambridge based company that is helping to save the world by creating a technology that assists in uncovering threats that is essential in today's society where cybersecurity and fraud is at the forefront of everybody’s mind.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Developer in Test to join them on a permanent basis, our client is ideally looking to recruit a creative self-starter with a passion for coding and testing. You’ll join a team with minimal test processes in place, so this is an exciting opportunity to build processes from scratch. In a role with such a variety of work, you’ll need to have a passion and determination for continuous improvement and able to build quality into all development processes.
Day to day responsibilities;
- Collaborating with Development and Product teams and helping to drive the direction of development.
- Conduct exploratory testing to determine the approach
- Design test frameworks, writing test plans and implement bug triage
- Work autonomously to develop own structures and processes
Ideal candidate will have;
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and test cycle
- Ability to work autonomously to create structures and processes
- Performance testing experience would be ideal but we’re flexible on this
- Proven experience of showing you can adapt and be flexible
If you're a Software Developer who's looking to broaden your skills in a hybrid Test/Development role - then we'd love to hear from you too!
Our client offers an environment that is flexible to get involved in a variety of technologies and tools, they promote a culture where your opinion is valued and work on cutting-edge technology with a purpose for improving and even saving the lives of others.
If you’d like to hear more – please contact Trish Peters on 01223620869 or apply via advert if you think you’d be a good fit.