Deep Learning Researcher- Cambridge- Permanent- £40k-£90k
My client, a gloabl reaching leader in Artificial Intelligence, is looking to increase the size of their research lab in Cambridge. The lab itself takes on some of the most complex, technological problems we face in personal and commercial spheres every day. They are researching the areas of Machine and Deep Learning and are now looking for individuals who relish the challenge of these problems to join them.
The ideal candidate is open-minded, passionate about learning theory, and looks forward to challenge convention. Your ideas shall be based on sound mathematical justification yet lead to scalable and practical solutions.
- Advanced degrees (MSc, etc.) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or an equivalent degree in a related field
- Publications in major journals and conferences, such as ICML, NIPS, CVPR, EMNLP, ICRA, ICDM
- Experience in applying DL/ML theories to real world problems in a non-black box fashion
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Familiar with neural network programming (e.g. numPy, Tensorflow) and conventional software programming (e.g. MEAN, C++)
- Agile development process
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more, please email your cv to email@example.com