SoCode has partnered with a maturing start up based in Cambridge conducting cutting edge research into deep learning. The work they are doing is helping drive forward advancments in medical diagnosis and is improving safety with autonomous vehicles, to name a couple of applications.
Coming out of lockdown this company are looking to continue with their growth plans and are require capable machine learning enthusiasts to join their office based in Cambridge.You will be involved in the research, development and productionisations of complex machine learning models to assist with a number of projects and patents they have in the pipeline.
- PhD or Masters in a technical field
- Hands on experience with PyTorch, TensorFlow or MXNet
- A strong theoretical understanding of deep learning
What they offer:
- Opportunity to get invovled with some leading patents
- 25 days annual leave per annum, plus 8 public holidays
- Structured development opportunities
- Flexible working
We expect to generate a lot of interest for this role and will be shortlisting over the next couple of weeks so dont hesitate when applying. Additionally, SoCode offers a fantastic referral sheme, if you know anyone who would be interested in this position or wish to apply yourself, please send your CV to email@example.com or click the link below.