DBA- Cambridge- Finance- Permanent- £40k-£60k
I am working with one of our longest standing financial clients based in Cambridge to help them build their data management and database teams. They are currently looking for a DBA to join the fold offering expertise in full life-cycle of SQL Server Databases, design, build and cloud based deployment.
- Table and index definition.
- Stored procedure and trigger development.
- High availability and disaster recovery.
- Reactive and proactive database tuning and optimisation.
- Database security
- Root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
- Collaboration with development and QA teams advising on performance, scalability and optimisation.
- Supporting IT operations with cloud-based database deployment and administration.
- Change management in accordance with processes required by a financial organisation.
- Process definition and management.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience building and managing SQL Server environments
- OLTP, reporting/data warehouse, including ETL.
- Microsoft Windows skills.
- Comfortable with TCP/IP-based networking and security.
If you want to apply for this role, or want to know more, please send your CV to email@example.com