SoCode are recruiting for two Embedded Software Engineer (embedded C) to work on the development of a brand new range of medical diagnostic and scientific instrumentation equipment.
This is a truly revolutionary product range that has the potential to make a difference to the lives of hundreds of thousands of people through early disease detection. Your work will be a pivotal part of that.
The successful candidate will be an expert in embedded C software development, within a process driven software development lifecycle. Experience in a highly regulated industry (medical, aerospace, rail, oil and gas, nuclear, pharmaceuticals etc) would also be beneficial, although not necessarily required.
Requirements for application:
- Software Engineering - Embedded C
- Low level drivers
- Experience in a process driven software development lifecycle
- Interfacing microcontrollers to external electronic devices
- Excellent communication skills
- Embedded Linux
- Working with ARM core processors
- Some knowledge of electronics and control systems
- Experience of a highly regulated industry
- Some experience of C++, Python and higher level work such as designing GUIs
Suitable candidates can be interviewed immediately and will be able to start immediately.
We have an excellent referral system too, so if you know of anyone who may be interested, please put them in contact and we will give a referral bonus on successful placement.