CONTRACT - OUTSIDE IR35 - 6 MONTHS - UPTO £650/Day - REMOTE
My client is looking for an experienced applications developer with expertise in a range of languages to develop a mental health application that is going to be used to diagnose mental illnesses. This is an early-stage project with the candidate required to help with architecting, prototyping, and developing this application as well as pitching ideas to stakeholders. This company have received a large sum of funding to bring this vision to life and the successful candidate will drive the early-stage developments of this game changing piece of technology.
This is a greenfield as it gets, working on technology that is going to help save lives and be used by millions.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Comfortable using the right tool/ technology for the specific requirements
- Experienced in architecting scalable solutions based on the client’s brief
- Experienced in influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience working with non-technical audiences to come up with complex solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience prototyping and building complex, regulated applications adhering to quality standards
This opportunity is being represented by SoCode Recruitment on behalf of a trusted client. All information on this opportunity will be shared with relevant candidates, if you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please email a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or apply through the link on this page.