SoCode are recruiting for one our biggest clients, who are undergoing a transformation project internally. As such we are looking for two Senior Network Engineers for initial 6-month contracts.
One contract is paying upto £450 per day and another more senior position is paying up to £650 per day.
We are looking for the below:
Primary skills needed:
- Cisco technology stack for LAN, SD-WAN/WAN, WLAN, Security including but now limited to the below:
- Cisco Software Defined Access (SDA), DNA Centre & underlying hardware, software config, maintenance and support
- Cisco ACI Fabric & Nexus series switches config, maintenance and support
- Cisco ISE config, maintenance and support
- Cisco Firepower Firewalls with central management through FMC
- Cisco Viptela/ISRv routers for SD-WAN along with standard MPLS config, management and support
- Wireless config using Cisco WLCs based setup, Meraki etc.,
- Understanding of the above standards implementation across various other platforms like Juniper, Enterasys, Checkpoint etc., where applicable
Networking and Firewall:
- LAN/WAN/SAN, TCP/IP, Cisco Routing and Switching. Checkpoint/NG Firewall
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and advanced troubleshooting skills across the following technologies (listed in priority):
- Virtualisation, Storage and Backup: Standard/blade/hyper-converged server hardware, VMware vSphere/Hyper-V, software defined datacentre technologies and fundamentals.
- Window Server Platforms 2008-2016, Active Directory Infrastructure.
Cloud based technologies:
- Foundational understanding of Cloud based deployments and architecture (Azure or AWS etc.), IaaS primarily (Understanding PaaS and other specific offerings would beneficial).
Office365: Deployment and Administration knowledge would be beneficial
- BGP, OSPF, QoS, Cisco Meraki Wireless, WAN Acceleration/SD-WAN.
- Nimble, Cisco UCS, Nexus, iSCSI, Veeam.
- Firewalls (Checkpoint), VPN’s, Endpoint Protection (Antivirus), RADIUS, Multi-Factor, ADFS/SSO Authentication, Rights Management, Cloud Security, Security Best Practices: Incident Response, RCA.
- Exchange Online/Skype for Business (Online/On-Premise), Dynamics365.
- PowerShell/Scripting and IT automation.