SoCode has partnered with a global semi-conductor leader who have developed several of the world's most popular system on chip products. They're looking for a contractor to join them for a 3–6-month contract, inside of IR35, paying between £300 to £330 per day. The contract will be a mix of onsite and remote, and their office is on the north Cambridge science park.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Work with internal end users to ensure tickets are completed.
- You will need to learn new technologies and introduce new technologies / IT practices to the team.
- Infrastructure and configuration as code are important to maximise speed and maintain recovery of data, so we will be looking for skills across this.
- You will need strong System Administration skills and be comfortable developing using Linux command line.
- Bash / Python scripting skills are useful.
- Working in a large, embedded software company would be advantageous.
- Cloud knowledge (Desirable)
- Working on Release engineering within software / chip development (Desirable)
This role should be incredibly attractive as it will allow you to develop skills in Jenkins, GitLab, Puppet and Terraform.
if interested please apply with your CV and availability for a telephone call.