Contract Java Developer - £300 - £375
An opportunity has come up with one of SoCode’s most prestigious clients. This opportunity will offer you the chance to work with a fantastic team of developers who are all passionate about continuous self-development. I have personally seen individuals have blossoming careers within this company and have been promoted again and again.
Ideally, this individual will have at least 2-4 years of Java development experience and will be joining a team of senior developers who are very willing and happy to pass on their knowledge within the industry.
Flexible working is extremely important to this company as well as the great culture that they have develop across the years with regular sports and social events. If you are looking for the best of Cambridge the you have found it.
- You will have at least 2 years development experience using Java,
- Experience with SQL databases,
- Great communication skills,
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as TCP/IP,
- Experience working on Linux,
- Experience working on micro services
- Experience of open source software.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send you application to Colt@socode.co.uk
Alternatively, if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role then SoCode offer an industry leading referral bonus.