£85 per hour | Fully Remote | Inside IR-35
Job title: Contract FPGA Engineer
Location: Greater Cambridge
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
SoCode Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with a leading technology company based in Cambridge. The company you will be working for are leaders in their respective field, and have been pushing the boundaties of technology siince they were founded.
They are seeking an SoC verification engineer to join their prototyping team on a contract basis.
You will be involved in developing advanced prototypes in order to create accurate representations of real-world systems, enabling validation and ecosystem development and reducing the overall time-to-market.
Some of the things you’ll be involved in (not limited to)…
- Working as part of a multinational research team across mutiple sites
- Using simulated environments through remote computer services
- Design, validation and testing of FPGA solutions
- Interfacing directly with hardware in a lab environment
- Validate FPGA modifications and generating boot code
You will have the following skills and experience…
- Detailed knowledge and experince of RTL verification through sytemverilog
- Experieence with system verilog UVM testbenches
- Knowledge of programming languages: assembly, higher level and object oriented Simulation Environments: QuestaSim and VCS/Verdi
- Experinece usuing data formats such as YAML and JSON
- Embedded software knowledge
SoCode Recruitment are a dedicated team of specialist recruitment consultants who cover the Cambridge Technology market. We have a dedicated consultant for each division, and we cover all aspects of technology, from Software Development and Testing to Senior Appointments and business support roles.