SoCode has partnered with a start up IOT company with significant contracts within the transportation industry. They’re in need of an AWS DevOps Engineer, on a 3-month contract basis, which will be outside of IR35 due to their company size. They will be looking to pay between £400 to £500 per day based on relevant experience.
This role can be fully remote; however, it would be preferred if there could be a week or so based in the Cambridge office to upskill the management team on certain key technologies.
- Ability to Design/Manage Cloud-based Infrastructure for performance & Security.
- Ability to manage migration requirements.
- Architect blueprints and design documentation.
- Hands-on experience with EC2, VPC, IAM, RDS, Lambda, DynamoDB and CloudFormation
- Expertise with at least one high-level programming language, preferably Python
- Experience in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud applications.
- Linux administration skills
- Configuration management experience - Saltstack etc
- NoSQL / MYSQL
- Scripting: PowerShell / Bash
- Containerisation - Kubernetes / Docker
- Infrastructure as code – CloudFormation
- Full stack Development experience
- Experience with Internet of Things (IoT) deployments, including MQTT communication.
- Knowledge of any of the following services: Elastic Beanstalk, ELB, S3, SQS, SNS, IoT Core, CloudWatch, SAM, Secrets Manager
- Networking TCP/UDP.
- Experience building REST APIs.
- Knowledge of other Web Services, API Gateways and application integration development.
We are conducting one stage 60-minute interviews on Thursday and Friday (25th and 26th of February), between 1pm to 4pm. A decision will be made on Friday evening at the latest.
We ideally require the contractor to go down the umbrella route, however exceptions can be made should certain criteria be met.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact Bradleigh Barnes at SoCode by submitting your CV to Bradleigh@Socode.co.uk
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.