SoCode has partnered with one of the leading universities in the World to create a new Trusted Research Environment, which is being built directly alongside Amazon's AWS division.
We are looking for a Principal level AWS DevOps Engineer, who has advanced AWS skills to negotiate and work with AWS on behalf of this client. You will also be required to build their infrastructure as code environment from scratch, ideally using Terraform, linked with Gitlab.
We will consider DevSecOps / Security knowledge as advantageous to the role, but not essential. The environment is Linux, and the development team main code base is in Python.
- Contract Length: 9 months
- Day rate: Between £500 to £700 per day depending on experience
- You will be required to use an Umbrella company for this contract.
- This role is fully remote, however they may ask for a face to face hand over at the end of the contract.
- CV shortlist: Monday 22nd of March 4pm
- Feedback on CV’s: Tuesday 23rd of March
- 1st stage interview: Wednesday 24th of March
- 2nd stage interview: Thursday / Friday 25th or 26th of March
- Offer: Ideally Friday the 26th of March
- Start date: Monday the 29th of March / 5th of April.
Please send your CV to: Bradleigh@socode.co.uk