(Contract) 1st line/2nd line Support Engineer
Day Rate £190 - £230 (Through Umbrella Company)
Are you an inspiring IT support engineer looking for a role with a leading global bluechip software company based in Cambridge? My client hosts over 50 years of innovation working with 16,000 customers worldwide. The role entails providing IT support within agreed SLAs to the office to maintain effective IT operations
- To manage helpdesk support incidents
- Provide direct or remote user support throughout the company
- Support IT infrastructure (hardware, software and network communication
- Experienced in problem-solving skills
- Good windows-based skillset
- Strong written and communication skills
- Understanding key technologies: e.g.: networking, active directory, backup, antivirus, hardware maintenance.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact firstname.lastname@example.org