SoCode are pleased to be working with a working with a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight.
Our client is recruiting an Organisational Change Manager (OCM) for a newly created position to set up the IT Portfolio of Programmes and Projects. The role will create a light touch framework for OCM day 1 with a maturity to grow as OCM maturity grows. The OCM will creates change management groups, tools, and processes and rolls them out across IT.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to.
• Manages tactical change across technology projects and programmes
• Identifies and mitigates, where possible, impacts, risks and issues related to change
• Understands, feeds into, and acts on elements of the broad change roadmap of IT
• Carries out changes impact assessments, develops, secures approval for, and implements suitable interventions
• Coaches and trains other team members about the importance of change management
• Designs and carries out changes impact assessments
• Assists with PMO activity as required, which may include RAID Facilitation, Action Tracking, Planning and Budgeting and Governance
To be successful in this position you will need to be.
• Track record of successful organisational change experience, with goals to achieve and identify strategic business objectives and benefits
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels within the enterprise
• Experienced PMO Analyst in IT
• Coaching and guidance of PMO Standards and best practice
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated experience in working with diverse teams across the globe
• Three or more years of experience in cross-functional areas or leading cross-functional organisational projects
• An ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, and lead stakeholders through change and the emotional journey associated
• Experience of change management methodologies, approaches, and tools
• Good working knowledge of industry-standard project management methodologies and project life cycles
• Experience of working in an immature PMO environment
• Ideally previous experience of Workfront or another PPM tool
• An understanding of the tools and templates used to manage projects
• Project management qualifications / certifications e.g., PRINCE 2/ MSP preferred
• MS Office, especially MS Teams, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
For more information, please feel free to reach out to me on the contact details below.