Bringing a new approach to their industry they are now looking to expand their team, to continue improving and delivering their state-of-the-art Software platform. If you are looking to work in a stunning setting with a growing organisation that are offering extremely competitive software to help improve the process, speed and agility to users this is a fantastic position for you.
You will be responsible for growth to the platform whilst also adding additional features and functionalities for specific and individual customers.
As a game changing product, we are looking for the best engineers.
- Please note all candidates will need to hold a strong Mathematical background with a degree in either Mathematics, Computer Science or Physics.
Additional essential requirements include:
- Strong C# and C++ Experience
- GUI development in WPF
- Virtualisation and cloud deployment
- Strong problem-solving abilities with a passion for technology
- Outstanding communication skills to explain complex ideas to others
- Analytically minded, with a logical and thorough work ethic
With a diverse approach to work, our client can offer flexible working based around a 35-hour working week. They also have 2 offices, 1 in London and another in Cambridge, working location is also flexible depending on which ever is closest to home.
A great salary of up to £70,000 is on offer depending on experience.
A competitive benefits package is offered and comprises:
- 25 days of annual leave with the option to either buy or sell extra
- Interest-free season ticket loan (following completion of probationary period)
- Private Medical Insurance & Health Screening
- Employee assistance programme
- Group personal pension
- Income protection
- Discretionary bonuses of up to 20%
- My Family Care
- Gym Membership & access to Yoga classes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye Tests
And access to a range of special firm discounts.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.