Business Analyst – Lending
Up £80,000 - £100,000 (Negotiable) + Lucrative Bonus + Benefits
London – Hybrid Working
I am delighted to be partnering with one of the world’s leading global banks with recruitment in their product development team. This role will encompass building a brand-new lending platform on an already existing all-inclusive consumer platform. This is quite easily one of the most exciting opportunities in the Fin-tech space and would be an amazing chance for you to bring your skill set to this new team and be a part of something career defining.
As a Business Analyst of Lending, you will contribute to the success of building a best-in-class, digital lending capability platform and scale the product. In this role you will be a key player within the Core Processing squad and will have the opportunity to help define and build a lending product ground up. You will use creative problem solving and analytical skills to design core lending product that accomplish our goal of launching multiple lending propositions.
- Contribute to all areas of product life cycle: Analyze, Design, Develop, Test, and Maintain our lending products.
- Lead the work of gathering requirements from within the product team and other stakeholders such as Credit Risk, Operations, Compliance, Legal, SME etc.
- Work very closely with engineering team/s to clarify requirements and coordinate with relevant dependent squads and provide required information for squads to complete the development
- Work closely with UX design teams to ensure the designs meets product requirements
- Assist Product Manager in maintaining Product Backlog via Jira User stories with acceptance criteria and other required details.
- Contribute to planning, prioritizing, and estimating of the work together with the squad
- Partnering closely with colleagues across Compliance, Legal, UX, Engineering, Risk functions and others to implement effective solutions
- Documentation of business Test scenarios for each Core processing services being build and work with squad to ensure test scenarios are converted to Gherkin syntax and cross verify test outcomes
What we are looking for
- Experience in business analysis and requirements gathering
- Lending domain expertise
- Reasonable understanding of APIs
- Good understanding of software development processes
- Understanding of data driven development and data analytics
- Clear documentation of business requirements and E2E test scenarios
- Experience in agile way of working (preferably Scrum framework).
- Expert in using Confluence and Jira tools
- Ability to take decisions and priorities.