SoCode has partnered with a leading consultancy who are looking to add two AWS DevOps Engineers to their team. They are leaders within green energy solutions, including intelligent real-world benefiting IOT devices.
Your new role will be to help deliver projects, while providing technical direction to the internal team and clients. You will be working with high calibre Software Engineers to create good, efficient software and working to good development methodologies. You will be working with infrastructure as code, the CI/CD pipelines, containerisation, scalable infrastructure, and automation scripting.
You will need:
- You will ideally have the AWS Solutions Architect or DevOps certifications, but if you do not have them, then you will be put through them through the internal employee investment programme.
- You will need a strong academic degree, within a relevant field to be successful, as this is part of the key screening criteria.
- You will need to demonstrate several years of DevOps or alternatively full stack development experience.
- Ideally you will have experience setting up CI/CD pipelines
- AWS experience is essential.
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes is desired but not essential
- CloudFormation / Terraform experience is desired but not essential
- Salary up to £75,000
- Annual bonus, with other specific profit share schemes based on performance.
- Employer pension contribution up to 6%
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Free parking
- A personalised and competitive personal development programme
- A big social atmosphere, with regular team incentives and events.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact Bradleigh Barnes at SoCode by submitting your CV to Bradleigh@Socode.co.uk