Automotive | Embedded Software Engineer | Contract | Outside IR35
Job Title: Embedded/Firmware Engineer – C/C++
Location: Cambridge – Flexible working
Job Type: Contract – 12 months
Rate: up to - £55ph –Outside IR35
Automotive / Environmental
With a new relationship establish, SoCode recruitment have partnered with a company devoted to developing new sustainable ways in which vehicles are powered.
Working alongside some of the most prestigious names in the automotive industry, you will help to contribute alongside likeminded and highly skilled engineers to make a first-hand difference in this industry.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- A 2:1 degree or better in a numerate / computer science related subject
- Experience in embedded development, debugging testing and maintenance using embedded C/C++
- A solid commercial background in the Automotive space
- AUTOSAR experience and exposure
- Adhere SPICA & MISRA-C guidelines
- Knowledge of Either BareMetal/RTOS/Linux
- Strong communication and team working skills
Call to Action
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? You have 3 options….
Number 1: Click the little apply button
Number 2: Email me directly on (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Number 3: You can find me on LinkedIn (Thomas Drake) and speak with me about the role on there