Job title: Test Automation Engineer
Location: Cambridge – on-site / hybrid
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a Test Automation Engineer with previous experience of working on Windows Applications?
You may even be a Graduate or a Support Engineer looking to get into testing?
Do you want to work for a fast-growing, Cambridge-based, technology company that design and development of complex software and hardware used in top end industrial systems?
Then this role is for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for either a Graduate/Junior to Mid-Level Engineers to progress their career with a reputable company who are continuously growing and leading the way in their market.
Some of the things you’ll be involved in (not limited to) …
- Writing Python automation test scripts for Selenium, Windows Applications/Services
- Extending tooling to facilitate new product development and functions
- Working independently as well as part of a technical team
- Contributing ideas towards continual process improvement
- Produce high quality test scripts and product defect reports
They are looking for someone who…
- Has solid experience of working on Windows Applications
- Is familiar with Git Source Control and Jenkins for CI/CD and Jira
- Previous experience of Selenium and Python test automation
- Relevant degree in Computer Science or similar
- Networking experience
- ISTQB certified