SoCode are working with an industry-leading media platform that partner with some of the biggest digital content producers in the world.
Balancing personality with technical ability, this role requires someone working in the Windows OS with experience in the cloud – ideally in Azure or AWS – and with SQL, that is also comfortable being customer facing and working in a collaborative team.
This would suit somebody coming from either a 2nd/3rd Line Support position, or someone coming from a Pre-Sales Engineer environment.
Some of your daily tasks and the experience that is needed –
- Installing systems and automating processes
- Integrating, importing and exporting petabytes of data
- Azure (preferred) or AWS (considered)
- SQL and ideally MySQL
- Exposure to EC2 (desired)
- Containerisation experience with Kubernetes is a huge bonus, however this will be trained
The role is based in Cambridge with the option of a hybrid working structure, requiring office attendance once a week as a minimum.
If you or anybody else in your network could be interested then we would like to hear from you, rewarding any successful referrals and recommendations extremely well.
For more information please contact Michael, quoting “MT 1006897”, on 01223 620868 or on email@example.com.