Application Engineer - Location Cambridge based – Salary £30,000 to £45,000 dependant on experience
SoCode is Partnered with a software company located in Cambridge who is offering specialised training for the right candidate. They have a global client list and they are known for their market-leading technology providing prestigious companies within their sector with essential software.
Our client is looking for an IT Support Engineer with excellent customer facing skills and experience of debugging in Java. You would need excellent diagnostic skills with the ability to resolve technical problems quickly and efficiently.
The successful applicant shall be capable of working alone or as part of a wider team and be confident communicating across all levels of seniority.
- Client facing support
- Debugging in Java
- Worked in a client-facing environment
- Commonly used databases preferably SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in customer support or similar position
- Experience of product remote software installation, configuration, and maintenance
- Experience of installing software-based products in the cloud or virtualised environments
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email Bradleigh@socode.co.uk
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position soon tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.