Due to continued technological advances, and growth of the R&D function, SoCode are working with a world leading client who are pushing the boundaries of modern technology to increase the size and scope of the Analogue IC Design / Mixed-Signal Design Engineering function.
This role sits within a pure R&D division, working on next generation IP for a variey of applications. The successful applicant will be given a great opportunity to work on the very latest technologies, from 40nm, all the way down to 7nm and even 5nm design.
As a senior level role, you will be responsible for everything from establishing specifications and design requirements, to design and architecture, through to bring up and characterisation, to coordinating design verification tests, and providing technical guidance both to junior members of the team, and other teams such as layout.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who are leading the way in cutting edge technology.
Fantastic salaries, excellent benefits packages, and a great office location are all available.
Requirements for application:
- Degree qualified minimum
- Significant experience of Analogue / Mixed-Signal IC design
- High-speed analogue
- Digital-Analogue Converters (DAC) and Analogue-Digital Converters (ADC)
- Knowledge of semiconductor process technology, and device physics
- Permanent employees are preferable, but we are also able to consider contract applications
- PhD in a related discipline
- Some exposure RFIC
- Experience in an role working on new IP and latest technology
- Experience of 28nm technology or below, but higher than that can be considered for the right candidate